10 Ann Kaley Ln, Marlboro, NY 12542   |   Reservations   |  Order For Pickup 

Product Details

Product Image Preview

Ridge Rose (2008)

Available:  In Stock $17.99
Size: 750 ml

The Ridge designation is one that the winemaker uses on the most artistic creations out of the cellar.  This dry wine has powerful aromas but also is nuanced and subtle.  Deep smoky and nutty flavors wrapped around a plum and black cherry core of ripe fruit.  Astoundingly good wine with hard cheeses and fresh fruit.  Unfined and Unfiltered.  Only available directly from Stoutridge.

85% Lemberger, 10% Chancellor, 5% Noiret (100% New York grown grapes)

12% ABV; 0 RS

QTY